Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Other Blogs

I will continue to blog about Kodiak Mountain Stone because it's so much a part of my life and something that is always on my mind.  I love the company and the team we have put together.  But after having this blog for a while I decided that I needed someone on our team to take some ownership of our company blog and give it a little more focus than I was.  So thanks to Wes, we now have an official company blog for Kodiak Mountain Stone.


There is another new blog that means a lot to me as well.  A few months ago my wife and I began the long process of adopting a baby boy from the DR Congo (Africa).  Our family is so excited!  As of right now we are #13 on the waiting list with the orphanage.  My oldest daughter asked us if she could come with us when we go to Africa to pick him up.  The trip will be quite expensive and we told her so.  But we also said that if she made the money herself we would let her come with us.  She has a bit of her dad in her with her entrepreneurial spirit.  Rather than taking that as a "no" she got to work.  She decided that not only would she make enough money to join us on the trip, she was going to take a portion of everything she makes and give it to her little brothers orphanage.  Check out her blog to see what she is doing and thanks in advance to anyone who can give her any support!

No comments:

Post a Comment